Dr. James Davenport, Psy.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
In private practice for over 20 years as Administrative Director of The Psychology Center, Inc. sm.
He received his Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. As a practicing clinical psychologist, Dr. Davenport supervises a professional staff who provide comprehensive psychological services to individuals, couples and families. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Davenport does business consulting and has a special interest in working with family-owned businesses. He has served as an expert witness in the Circuit Court of Cook County. In his leisure time he enjoys creative writing, reads extensively, has a strong interest in nutritional health, enjoys his family life with his wife and two children and donates his time to community activities and public speaking.
- American Psychological Association
- Illinois Psychological Association
- Association of State and Provincial Psychological Boards
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- The National Registry of Marriage Friendly Therapists
- Illinois Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Parental Alienation Awareness Organization Member
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Chicago Lakeshore Hospital
- Frequent Panelist on “Strictly Relationships” TV Cable Access Program