Our practice offers a variety of diagnostic tests and evaluations to help guide psychological treatment planning. These are sometimes requested by medical doctors as an aid to their medical treatment as well.
Although there are over 50 such testing instruments available to us, the most common issues to be addressed are the following:
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism Screenings
- Court-ordered evaluations
- Bariatric or gastric surgery
- Spinal cord stimulator surgery
- Anxiety or Depression Inventories
- Disability/Social Security evaluations
- Personality assessments
- Cognitive functioning or decline
Please note: these evaluations are not intended to stand alone but require the client to be involved in regular psychological treatment with a staff member for a minimum of 5 sessions to actually address and improve the issues or needs indicated by test results.
Also, you will want to be aware that such professional psychological testing is EXPENSIVE and not always covered by health insurance. You may expect costs of $200-250 an hour plus report writing fees associated with an assessment you may request. You will receive a copy of your test report.